About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, November 9, 2009

boom babeh!!

woosh!

my holiday just started!

=P

I LOVE IT!

but its saddening cos I wun get to see FLO next year.. will miss her..

=D

I'm a bad girl! skipping skipping SCHOOL all month long! WAHAHA

actually I have my reasons..

AFS is one of it..

and then..

I guess its JUST afs.. L

LoL

I don't know wat to do!

my mum said I can go for mani and pedi's! WEE!

anyone wanna join me?!

last night I was eating all night long like a pig.. LOL!

some dinner at MS.. Zonta thingy..

I saw HIM!

:D wah! he thinks I'm still a little girl when I'm going to be taller than him, lets say.. 10cm more?!!

=P

I'm bored..

stuck in the office..

some problem with my Visa (india) ISH!

got to solve it..

=/

anyway.. will update more on my blog..

I wish to change the layout..

IT SERIOUSLY TAKES AGES TO LOAD! =(

Love, Hannah