About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, November 20, 2009

ITS CONFIRMED.. INDIA!

=(
BAD NEWS MY FRIENDS!
i won't be updating my blog as frequently as i used to.
i really am sorry!

OK!
so my flight will be from KLIA!
on the 24th, the departuring time for me to go to Singapore will be at 6.05pm!
and from Singapore to Bangalore will be 8.10pm!
SO! see me in KLIA on the 24th?
=P

I'm so excited!
i received my letter and host family details yesterday.
i got a family called the Bharadwaj!
they are so sweet looking!
=)
Aunty Shashikala and unlce Bharadwaj.
ANEH Suhas and ANEH Dilip!
my 2 older host brothers!
Suhas is 18 while Dilip is 24.
Aunty is a teacher and Uncle is an architect! ANEH Dilip has finished his engineering, doing his post graduation! and Suhas is in CLASS 12!

SO!
i cant wait!
will be back soon!
i will update on the trip by 10th of DEC!
SEE YA!

Love, Hannah
PS: GOOD LUCK ALL SPM-ERS!
PPS: HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!
PPPS: you can stand under my umbrella,ella,ella,eh,eh,eh!!
PPPPS: i will miss all of you people!!! ESPECIALLY FLORINA URAI MICHAEL!