About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

tomorrow..




OK! dont panic.. lets just.. STAY CALM!


its.. just an exam.. CHILL!


a huge exam.. :(


oh no..


what have i been doing? NOTHING..


ok maybe i did do something..


watch movies!!! and shows.. and! GOSSIP! gosh.. i'm such an idiot!


what am i suppose to do?!


*pray*


AMEN!


then what?!!!


:( misery!


*sigh*


look on the bright side.. i collected some tips.. pretty useful..


and then?


i.. have God with me..


hmm~


then?!!


*gosh* i cant study! NOT NOW!


i mean like.. i have so much conflicts going on around me.. i have to solve them..


if not i'll be distracted!


and when i'm distracted.. i'll never think straight! :(


more problems!


*sigh*


best of luck to those that are almost in the same position as i am in right now!


OK?


now.. lets.. TRY TO STUDY!


Love, hannah


PS: i love you!


PPS: GOOD LUCK U humans!