About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

i can dream

i'm happy.. but i'm confused..

im stuck between options..

*sigh*

anyway..

today might be a bad day to some people..

i may understand..

bitches will always be bitches.. just let them be

think properly..

if there arent any bitches in the world.. i guess.. it'll be suffering eh?

haha.. let me say this again..

you cant be a hero with a devil's help.. :) right?

no matter how much you want to QUIT in something.. even if you know you have the slightest chance in winning.. why do you have to QUIT?

if you try.. at least.. you finished it till the end! right?

in reality.. bitches usually win..

but remember.. your 'real' reward will be given later on..

PATIENCE.. you must have it!

Love, Hannah

PS: i love and dont love you.. :/ i'm confused

PPS: i cant help falling in love with everything i see! :)

PPPS: i still havent receive the AFS letter of my host family.. aiks.. :( i pray.......

PPPPS: GOOD LUCK PMR STUDENTS!

PPPPPS: colours of the wind! :D