About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

i’m not racist!!

IMG_2384

IMG_2377

IMG_2378

 IMG_2379

 IMG_2380

 IMG_2381

IMG_2382

IMG_2383

HAHAHAHA! i cant help laughing! =P

why would anyone want to wear a baju kurung to TC?!!! i mean like.. FASHION POLICE MUCH!

you’d be like sweating.. and its silk some more! EWW! and..

OMG!.. wrong.. its just SO WRONG!!

this is a FASHION STATEMENT i’m making right here right now!!

this is WEIRD!

a BIG NO NO!!!!

and oh ya..

DONT WEAR HIGH HEELS TO TC!

i mean u can..

but take it off la when u are on the bridge or in the sand!!!

 

Love, HANNAH

PS: =P