About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, October 12, 2009

i like my son's best friend!

conflicts conflicts conflicts!

even in my own home..
:(
i really wish to say it isnt my fault
but maybe to her.. it is.. :(
i duno..
i'm in the blurrest world ever!

lets not talk about sad things..
i just discovered yesterday that my skin is thick!
i cant die! :P LOL
is that a gud thing i wonder..
anyway..
Thanks to all of you out there that likes my blog..
i find it just OK.. not THAT good as you guys said.. its just normal..
:)

i can now start smiling because i am not alone..
even if it feels like im going through certain things, alone..
i'm not..
there are people out there who has problems too..
so i'm NOT and never be alone..
when i thought I WAS alone last night..
MJ sang his 'you're not alone' song in my ears..
:)

like what Alya said..
"when the sun stop shinning..
it doesn't mean the birds should stop singing..
when you failed in something..
just stop crying and start a new beginning.."
THANKS ALYA! :) muah!

and.. to Serene
gosh.. i miss you!
thanks for being there for me when i needed you
your voice is just what i needed at the very moment..

Kin,
MUAH!


OH..
HAPPY BELATED sweet sweet and SWEET 16 to miss EDELINE! :)

dont mind the bitches babes!
there will always be bitches around the world!
wherever you go! i'm not kidding.. :)
they are here to spice up our life..
so.. appreciate them while you still can! HAHAHAHA!
*its a JOKE!*

Love, Hannah
PS: i'm with him not to make YOU jealous.. :)
PPS: to the bitches.. try not to spice up MY life.. mine is just spicy enough to make me sweat 24/7!
PPPS: i hate you bitches!