About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, October 10, 2009

bring the drama on!

 

;) it was a nice day! i think.. HEHE!

i reached D’s house in the morning.. Aunty was a lil late.. but we reached in time..

stupid people just HAD to check us of the H1N1 virus when we reached! ISH!

anyway.. we got a sit.. me, C and D.. then K came! :)

 IMG_2540

dont know what school.. but the theme is ONE malaysia so.. there! they even got the.. flag thing there.. :) we had to stand and sing the MERDEKA song cos of em! ish! :P

IMG_2545

Richie and.. i dont know.. LoL. TC school!

IMG_2558

MAULA?!!!! :) got the best actor award! congratz! :) love him and his acting!

IMG_2570

Me, Kuhen and Richie..

IMG_2572

my only source of food from home but cant eat cos i have an ulcer! A BIG ONE!

IMG_2597

MGS much?!!

IMG_2600

i lOVE this pic! same eh D.. watsup A! LOL

IMG_2610

^^ muah!

IMG_2615

i love this tree! hahaha! :P

IMG_2638

now who is laughing! :P

IMG_2654

guess who! haha

IMG_2669

me and my.. going to be ABANG IPAR?!! haha

IMG_2676

my only source back to ST.THOMAS school.. (thanks J)

they were so noisy.. ISH!

M: I dont know what i’ve been told (they repeat) Hannah looks so lonely.. then they sing Lonely by AKON! ish much.. nice guys! sweet but violent! and very.. BLUE! haha

IMG_2684

talk bout eating.. i havent eaten anything since.. last night’s soup! ISH! i’m starving! no appetite but hungry! STUPID ULCER!

Love, Hannah

PS: congratz ST.THOMAS, SABS, and SEMSAS!

PPS: i wasnt supporting MGS anyway! LOL