About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

her son stalks me!

:)

today is a day where..*i duno*

i was suppose to meet Pavin this morning! *perspire*

he wasnt there!


remember: Al3+, Mg2+, Pb2+, Ca2+ and ZN2+ are.. erm.. they have white precipitate when added NH3+? OK i suck in Chemistry!

mind to teach me anyone? :P


we'll be doing some Bio experiment tomorrow..

so camera oh camera!do charge urself up!:P


i miss him! of cos i do!

how could i not?!!


I duno how to talk to her..

i mean like..

she..

i dont know!

why do i always start?!!

oh.. she tried to talk to me YTDY

but i ignored.. :( i'm not sure why


WY QIN, WAI KIN.. hmmm..


DURIO is my future son's name! :P


Love, Hannah

PS: i want to skip Bio tuition today! can i? :)

PPS: i ate maggi mee for lunch.. maybe thats my lunch for this whole month! someone.. DATE ME for lunch! :P and when i say date me.. i mean.. pay for me! haha.. i'm saving money for india!

PPPS: i find this picture very..lonely.. yet.. beautiful.. :)