About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

what did i do to make everything wrong?

Oh Lord... may i know what i did to make everything so wrong?! i can't really re-call the last time i did something really wrong! i know i usually tell lies but that is when i do to make someone happy! i don't really lie to make someone hurt! i didn't kill anyone but i just saved one! but all i get was scoldings..scoldings..and more scoldings! i gave advice thinking it would help but sadly i was shoved away like a piece of shit... i waited for you to come back to me but all u did was to go further away from me.. i hate this.. i don't wish to cry but tears can't seem to stop rolling.. i know i'm too old to cry but what could i do to help myself? i'm so hopeless and useless! *sighs* i don't want to make things worst but it gets worst if i try to fix it.. am i just unlucky or was i just born with a curse?

can't i just have a simple life? a life where i can enjoy and not to worry to get a break up... suckish school result.. parents giving those youaresohopeless nags.. and most of all friends turning t
heir backs at me.. why can't my life be a care free one? a life where i would really be so lucky to have.. i just had a very very horrible week.. i got the most hurting thing that a girl having a boyfriend would not want to have.. i tried to not think of what happened and him.. but the images of his just poppin in my head and what could i do other than to cry hopelessly about it without anyone being with me to comfort me.. i keep flashing back to see our memories and i really wished those times would be forever.. *cries to myself*

Just came back from school to find out someone 'attacked' me in my C-BOX! i think this person 'attacked' hazel too! but why? what did we do, huh u perv? ANSWER ME!! how i wish i could track u down u useless piece of SHIT! argh... don't u have other works to do? make your life a bit more useful lar! *sigh* i pity your parents
who gave birth to a useless PIECE OF JUNK like u! i guess they really regretted to have not eaten the pills.. pity pity is all i can say! now.. since i had finished laying my heart here its time for me to go now to INNISFREE.. so long my dear friends.. tata^^ XOXO