About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

olympics? oopppssss to late.. kaka^^

olympics start d! haha^^ and i guess i'm too late to write it in my blog... kinda lazy wana touch my blog but since i have nothing to do before Gossip Girl might as well type a few things.. did u know that the opening of the olympics was awesome? haha! i didnt catch it live (was in MATHS tuition.. imma maths geek!) but at least i saw it through replay in channel 816 on Astro..! hmmmm~ love diving.. and gymnastics.. cool! support AUSTRALIA! ok.. since i'm gonna watch Gossip Girl i too wana gossip! i hate this BITCH named L (L stands for loser right! haha)! she keeps getting me into trouble! argh! ihateher! she's a total actress! she acts and always like to suck up on others! she's so annoying! howiwishicouldslapherwiththeknifeinmykitchen! i got scoldings from one of the doctors in st.john once because i listened to her! i asked her whether i could wear my school shirt to a st.john activity and she said "SURE" so i did! wth! then i got scoldings! and i totally humiliated myself because i'm the only one odd around the whole field and that is all thanks to her! not to forget! she totally killed me today! yesterday i sms-ed her and ask her about st.john AGM's details.. she didnt darn reply! so fine.. i went and promise a friend of mine that i'm going to a christian conference on saturday.. then i went to school and they told me that the st.john AGM was on saturday too! darn her! everything clashed! and its all thanks.to.her (once again!) argh.. there is a list of reasons why i hate her... sad i can't type it down here cos there would be some BITCHES reading this and who knows what they'll spread...

nyways.. i gotta go.. Gossip Girl just started.. till then.. xoxo