About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

wat a HOLIDAY!

我的天啊!
我活在這世界上現在都沒意思了!
唉! 好悲慘哦!
ok.. no more chinese... its so hard for me since i drop out of chinese subject... plus the teacher is so rude! argh... hate it! talking about school stuffs, we're having a time off for two weeks i think.. and guess where i'm going to for the holidays? SCHOOL!!!(out of all places, why school rite?) can u actually believe it? i'm spending the usualgoodholidayswithfriendsandshopping in school! argh! i know i know its for my own good since exam is near but what the hell, all schools are in their own world during their holidays and mine is like forcing us to study?! not fair! not fair at all! ish! i know when to study but sad those bunch of uselessbitches in school doesn't! so for fairness they made us all go for this studying thing in school! *pissed* and i can't say no to going.. because they'll give us punishment! and the punishment is a heavy one! *sighs* i'll have to stay home and say bye bye to my family when they leaves for they're ohsocoolandwonderfulholiday! and its all thanks to my so called goodanddiciplinedshcool! sweat much! i'm so on fire right now... (ooppss, forgot that i'malwaysonfire.. haha^^)

gotta go and find water to cool me down...
toodles!
xoxo