About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

ST.JOHN AGM 2008! celebrated 100 years of SERVICE! kaka^^

ohsoannoyingfriends.. me.darsh.tV
~me.Darsh~

bla bla bla.. u get it right?

many humans attended the thing.. kaka^^

OMGosh TV is such a pig when it comes to food!

performance by SabS and Tengku Afzan..

caught u oh SHY!!

oh u havent seen the rest of the GLASS BREAKING!!!

oh no.. piggy.. PIGGY

my ohsocoolandcleverandnottofogetpretty seniors..

wow..so many of the lucky draw tickets.. but sad i didn't get any..


the loner found its gang?

a loner(mushroom) apart from a group(rice)..

yummy noodles.. but pity my tummy no space already.. kaka^^

*sighs* TV when r u gonna stop?!

"ROBOT" dance..?

edible?(its actually my waste and TV deco it wit cruches and flowers?) *puke*

FOOD!! yummmmmmmmm

me.Pee.darsh.TV!

MGSS performance wit "u raise me up"and clothes?

cool huh?

wow.. impressive much?

Tzyy Cherng with the love while a girl sang a lovely song!

me wit a peace.shyamala

group hug? me.komala.renuka(down)

me.komala

oh gosh.. Tv and me? i look WEIRD!

tV.me(weird again!).darsh(wth?)

admirers...

carmen hee.me

part 2 of the glass breaking event.. this was made by Dr.Hew himself.. (clumsy)

Chai Shin.me (peace on earth and good will to woman!)

annonymous and a weirdlookin me!


swt..==" look how short is darsh! *giggles*

she's tall huh! without my cap i must be one head shorter than her! oh wow! her name is Vanessa.....

my ohsobelovedyetannoying god father and his beloved wife, my god mother..

why do i keep lookin weird in pics? me.Dr.Hew.darsh

i can't believe Alyssa is taller than me! no!!!!!!

u need ambulance!? just call 019-1234567.. kaka^^

under this thing?

chin.jasmine (pretty seniors)

me.angel ang..(she's a pretty angel?)

the ohsofierceyetpretty pey sien.me!

okok i HAVE to admit that this year's AGM was cool! i did so many stuffs there that i can't imagine me doing in the next few years! haha! it was cool! but in the start it was sickening boring! argh! but it was ok towards the end cos i met new friends? took many pictures for who-knows-why! and i actually said hi to someone i admire! cool! OMGosh.. my life is starting to brighten up! cool!

kay kay.. i have to go.. it's goin to be 3 in the morning (1 more hour then i could probably in Gwen's song? [4 in the morning])! and i have to attend church at 8.30 am? oh no..
gotta go babes and hunks!
xoxo.. (you know u WANT me..as ur fren! haha)