About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

is he my mr.Right??

yo watsup?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ok lets just cut to the chase ya??
I have this feeling towards this particular guy..
sad~ i can't tell u his name..
=P
he is very tall!
i heard he plays basketball (me love!! cos i love to play basketball too!)
n he is very HOT!
haha~
every time i think of him i'll always feel that heart beat speed!
i can feel me being so warm..
and i can feel my heart smiling!
haha~
exaggerating huh?
but its true wat!
ish~
i know him from this tuition i go to..
he usually sits at the back of me..
and that makes me more...
i just can't find the word for it!
i just love this feeling!!!
really i do!
hahahahahahaha~
i miss this feeling after being in LOVE with one guy..
but sad he's too old for moi!
ok~
lets continue with this hot guy..
hmmm~
i started liking him was when i was waiting for my mum to come and pick me up after tuition one night..
he and I was the last two there..
except for the teacher..
so while i was waiting..
i felt this feeling coming u know?
i kept peeking at him..
then there was when i started liking him!
i dunno where i got that feeling from but it just came!
haha~
i just keep thinking bout him every time after that incident..
i'm addicted!
ish~
*************************************************************************************

but sad..
i just chatted with one of my buddy, yan wen..
she said she knows him..
but sadly she told me he was a playboy n he probably has a GF!!
OMG
i really was so annoyed!
why did she tell me?!?!?!
aihs..
i just felt my heart sank!
aiyo~
i dun like this ending!!
i want a real happy ending!
*sigh*
but i'm still wondering whether he even knows i'm alive!
does he even cares to know me??
Oh good Lord..
save me!
*gosh*
wats wrong with me?
i dun think he even knows i am living in this world!
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HANNAH!!!
dun give up!
who knows one day u both can actually be GF and BF??
but~
he is a playboy!!!!!!!
have u ever heard of "time can change everything"??
be patient!!!!
how to?!?!?!?
aiks...
i just wana know whether he is MY MR.RIGHT?!?!?!!
if he's not why shud i bother?
argh!!
dun care!
i dun wana care!
i guess all i can do now is to be friends with him first only expand the relationship..
right??
okok..
i think i know wat i should do now!
hehe...
and that would be off to my bed?
i'm really sleepy now..
so tata~


I'll keep u updated k?
don't worry..
*****BYE*****
nitez..