About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Fitting In-life is like a puzzle, n u r 1 of the pieces. How's ur fit?

Have you ever been working on a puzzle when you came across a piece that u just couldn't fit in? you turned it and pushed it, but it still wouldn't go?

Sometimes that happens in life. Some people want to fit into one certain place so badly that they will do almost anything to make it work. They twist, they turn and sometimes even push their way through to fit.


But in the end it just doesn't feel right-like a puzzle piece squeezed into a place it wasn't suppose to fit. That's because they changed themselves to fit in, and perhaps they were also trying to squeeze into the wrong place.

i feel like that too..but I'm totally over it!
wana know my secret?
first things first..
  • just be yourself.. dun hide that person in you! bring it out... dun be shy.. people would really want to know that beautiful personality of yours...
  • finding your place..start by taking a good look at the places in which you're trying to fit.
  • finding a new place..test your friends by being yourself, and then seeing how they treat you.
  • take off the mask! It doesn't matter what you have done, what you are struggling with or what family you come from. It doesn't matter if you feel different from every other person around you.
so i guess that is all i can give..
it takes time to change so be patient..
okay?
best of luck?

love,
Strawberry lover!