About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, April 10, 2008

i'm gonna suffer!!!

*sobs*

tears are rolling!

why!?

why is it so hard to live a simple life?

a very simple one that i wun suffer?

but it seems to be so hard!~

i dunno why..

never one second i feel happy bout my life~!

that's true...

no matter if its my birthday or my crush smiled at me or wat..

i will still be unpleased with my own life!!!

u wana know why?!

its because of me!

wat is wrong with me!?

one second i can be real close with my friends and the other i will be betrayed!

and sometimes i don't even know what i did wrong!

my parents...

sigh...

dun even need to say!

they are always unplease with me!

my results aren't what they expected!

my attitude?!?!?!?!

my behavior?!??!?!

i just don't know what to do to fix all of this!

i always turn to God..

but i always hear (silence)...

is that the answer to all my questions OH LORD?!?!

i just don't get why i'm such a BIG BABY!!

every single tension or pressure..

the tears will start rolling!

somtimes i don't even know why i will cry!!!

LIFE for me..

is just a blank piece of paper being wasted..

is just a tunnel, always in the dark and always lonely!

is just a cup of coffee lost without sugar...!

..................................................................................................................................

i wana know why is my life so suffering while others enjoy theirs!?!??!

sigh~

and at the end of the day..

my questions will still remain by just being questions and not answered!!!

=(