About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, April 19, 2008

I have a new date!!

harlow!!!
guesssss...
who is my new date??
AHEM!!!
its HANNAH's NEW date..
don't tell me you don't know??
ok lemme give u a tip..
its starts with a B..
hahaha~
nahhhh..
its not him..
aiyo..
don't tell me you really don't know!
c'mon..
its not that you have to crack your head just to get the answer..
i guess everyone loves my date!
ok fine!
its..
MY.....
BED...
haha~
-----------------------------------------------------------------
isn't having your bed as a date the best of the best??
i love every second of my time with my BED..
its so relaxing..
and every time i jump on it..
i feel like i'm on a cloud!
a very big and comfy one...!
that feeling is just indescribable!
haha~
and sad...
i had never realize this like so long!
i have been with this bed since i moved into this house!
and that was like more than 8 years ago???
aihhh..
how sad..
but never mind!
at least i realized it now..
=P
and one more thing..
this bed of mine gives me free tickets to dreamland every night!
and there's one thing really nice about dreamland which is..
there is no reality and pain and sufferings!
isn't it true?
=)
that's why i just love my DATE..
haha..
ok..
its time for my date..
g2g..
bye~~