About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, April 7, 2008

hurts a little more deeper..

*sobs*
i just got scoldings from my dad!
he was really annoyed by me!
and he was really protecting my lil sis!
OMG!
it was her wrong!
why do they always spoil her with LOVE and GIFTS!?
while me and my elder sis just gets d opposite..?
me and my elder sis (hazel) totally suffers!
when we were at my younger sis's age!
we were so obedient like 2 lil angels!
but why?!?!?
WHY!?!?!?
why when my younger sis does something wrong they wud just scold her a bit..
but then give her the sweet comfort..
its like she's the QUEEN of the house!
u know wat?
my younger sis scolded my mum when my mum was just telling her wat she did wrong..
then i hear my sis saying "dun u dare scold me!"
she scolded my mum so harshly!
if only my dad heard that!
but probably even if he did..
he wouldn't care much will he?
so i scolded my sis!
i keep saying she was a rude BITCH, SLUT, WHORE and etc...
and i oso added that if i ever had a daughter like her, i shud actually be dead a few years ago..
or i wud have killed her the first minute she was born!
wat a humiliation to have a sis like her!
so rude!
argh~
i just dun like it!
i love her, but at times she really get me on my boiling point!
aihs..
why dun they see?
they have already successfully spoil her!
aihs~
i dun wana hurt her!
but she has to know her limits!
i dun mind getting a whack from anybody.. as long as she wud change to be a better person..
=)
ok now..
i'll put back a smile on my face..

that's all..
so long~
love
-strawberry emo-