About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

dun try to know them...it sucks real bad..

hey there...

do u get the title..??

haha..

for girls its guys..

but for guys its gurls..

..............................................................................

yup yup..

i've been observing real closely this few days...

but its too complicated since i'm a girl..

i can't fit my leg in the guys shoes..

it too hard..

but i'll try my best to give advice ya (for the guys)??

***************************************************************

ok..

listen up guys!

this is for u!~

there's 2 kinds of girls in the flirtin world!

there are the cheeky ones and the serious ones..

the cheeky ones are usually SLUTS!

they just love attentions from u guys!

but sadly they wud be leaving u by the dumpster a few days later..

they just want fun fun and like duhh more FUN!!

they wouldn't even care less bout ur feelings..

so just warning ya!

they're easy to catch but not at heart!

the other type of babes are like me!

haha~

not really..

but in their world..

they take love real serious!

dun play a fool here..

they are very hard to catch at heart u know?

once u have their heart just remember dun break it...

why the heck do u want her when finally u wana dump her right??

that's just plain idiot..

unless u like breaking hearts!

then there's 2 word for u from me!

ASS HOLE!!

..................................................................................................................................................
so girls..
now i know wat u girls are thinking..
dun try to understand the guys cos their world is like TOTALLY different than ours..
they are so simple..
but us.. uhmmm~ plain complicated..
aihs..
ok here goes..
when u like someone please be brave!
confront him!
not like me!
I always chicken out every single time when i want to at least say hi u know?!?!?!?
*sigh*
its hard..
really..
want an example??
haha~
ok den
..........................................................................................................................................................................
You: Did u talk to Bernard?
She: Yeah, i caught him @ his locker after school. i only had to walk by twice.
You: Did u find out if he's single?
She: Yah-but first i gotta tell u that ?Lena told me this morning that Bernard wasn't very nice to his last girlfriend. He flirted with other girls when they were together.
You: Did u ask if he's seeing anyone?
She: Well, I think he kinda likes Carolyn.
You: Did he say that.
She: Not exactly. I just got that sense.
SHE MEANS: he turned to watch Carolyn walk down the hall with that look on his face.
You: Did u talk bout me?
She: I didn't give any specifics. But you know, I don't think he's your type anyway.
You: I guess not. Not if Carolyn is, that's for sure.
YOU MEAN: My hopes are crushed, but @ least he doesn't know I like him, and besides, he isn't sounding like a prize.
She: There are lots of fish in the sea-and some of them will have brains big enough to recognize how great you are.
.........................................................................................................................................................................
Now for the sake of comparison, here is how the same conversation might flow between 2 guys.

Bernard: Did you ask Rachel if she likes me?
Benjamin: Yah. She doesn't even know you're alive, man. Sorry.
..........................................................................................................................................................................
so now u get it?
hahaha^^
that's true huh??
*wink*

big difference huh?
haha~
there's the only thing i can say is just leave things the way it is!
dun change it cos it'll get even worst~
okay?

gtg~
bye~

-love strawberries-