About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Home Sweet Home: Day 5 & 6

.::Day 5::.

hmm~ lets see what happened on this day.. I’m starting to forget what I did! GEE!

oh now I remember..

I went to the office with mummy, daddy and Hilda.. ate 板面 for breakfast..

did some research and what not on my laptop.. [supposed to do my homework! yikes]

well, I was actually looking for a song and also, did some lousy things on the net when I’m supposedly doing something else that is more beneficial!

anyway, around 1.30pm daddy called Hilda and I for lunch and awesome Hilda just needed to pick Secret Recipe.. hmm~ daddy drove there when I didn’t mind walking but hmm, Malaysia!!

they had soup and cake and what not but I ate a real meal! haha! Chicken Cordon Bleu? ate and lalala~

then Hilda brought up to mummy about her school uniform for next year.. and that was when I wanted to slap her so bad! ish~

She told my mum she wanted ‘baju kurung’ but my mum said 1 only and she cracked up! Hilda demanded for 2 and kept scolding my mum.. well, I tried to talk sense into her saying, I only had 1 (which I forgot how many I had, my aunt gave me new ones so.. ) and you only need one anyway.. wear on Monday and Friday la! or she can wear mine but she had to argue saying mine would be too LONG for her and too BIG! well, HALLOOOO! there’s something called a sewing machine no? I used to wear jie’s old clothes too! sew only la though I like them loose anyway.. ish! was so pissed at her.. we actually decided to go to the mall together after lunch before we had the fight but later on I just told her I don’t want her with me..! ISH

so I went to the mall.. got myself an ice cream (had two rude kids skipping the queue and went in front of me! ISH but I let them la.. 大人不怪小人的错) and walked around the familiar mall aimlessly.. then I decided to text John and Ron to ask whether they’d join me.. and they did so yea. had a good chat. :) awesome buddies!

08122011603

haha~ they were having the time of their lives on that massage chair! :D Ron in blue, John in pink.

after talking and talking while walking without a direction, I suggested Bubble Tea.. but the old Bubble Tea stall in the mall moved to another mall instead so John drove us to somewhere else instead.. :)

0812201160408122011605

we chat till about 5pm and decided it was time to go back.. John dropped me back in the office ‘cuz I had my laptop there and everything else..

at night we had dinner and well, nothing much I guess..

around 9pm John picked me up to go to Ron’s house for more chit chat and hanging around.. this time Jeremy (Yap) was there too.. he arrived that morning from KL..

woah, Jeremy showed us his artworks and I was awestruck! seriously! and Ron’s as well! 各有各的美 :)

we did heaps of checking out Ron’s videos and what not.. when we checked the time it was already 11.30pm! haha~ John and I suggested SUPPER and we dragged Ron along (sorry Ron, knew you were tired).. John brought us to a really new place for me.. Burgermbira? (combination of the two words: Burger + Gembira [happy])..

I seriously didn’t like the stares that I got and well, the stares that I always get!! :/ not trying to be vain or what but I’m serious.. can just feel the eyes on me! and those grin! (argh..)

anyway, we had our burgers (except Ron) and our drinks.. chat and suddenly Mummy called and said they were going to ChuangKiang for supper and asked me to go over when I’m done with my friends.. we finished around 12 ish and I followed John to drop the 2 off and brought John to see my family (without Hilda).. he had a good chat with my dad I reckon.. :]

when I got home, did some usual things and suddenly my dad called me over to his room with Jie.. we had a really long talk, the four of us [ daddy, mummy, jie and I ] tears rolled, voice projected and eyes bawled.. the talk ended around 4am.. SHIT!

nope, not letting you know what happened in that room.. what said that stays there.. (hopefully)

that’s about it for my DAY 5.. slept with a filled up tummy and a troubled heart! :/ craps!!

 

.::Day 6::.

woke up at 9.15am. made a date with the boys again but this time with Jaslene, Angeline and her sister + Ben and Jie.. :) went to HoiYin! awesome breakfast place near the beach..

had a great chat with the guys. had to go home to buy food for dinner so I went off early instead of watching a movie with them.. sorry! [ first time ever I got invited to watch Breaking Dawn with guys!! ]

I forgot what I did on this day but I do remember I made meatballs!! :) [its 23/12/2011 now – sorryyy!!!]

& Jaslene  slept over. she kept smacking my bum! gee!! WUMAN!!

over all I guess it wasn’t a bad day..

Love, Hannah