About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home: Day 4

slept half a day today! hehe! must have been really tired from bowling last night!

had a really nice dream too, I guess I just didn’t want the dream to end..

woke up and realised I had heaps of messages in my phone and one of them is from an anonymous number which said ‘wazzup?’.. and I thought to myself, who could that be, so I asked.. guess what? it was RON :) good ol’ friend!

Ron – its amazing how we first met each other! :D a really funny story!! and our friendship lasted THIS long.. from when I was form 1 till now! Gee!! :)

he just got back today.. haha! and yeap, I went over to his place after lunch and one episode of Jie’s drama.. I should really refrain myself from watching it! it’s horrible!!

& thank GOD I remembered how to get to his place even when I have only been there once to drop him of (John drove).. it has almost been a year and I could remember, woo! thank God!! *good memory still in tact?*

went over to his place abt 3-ish? had a really good long talk! haha~ he told me about his life there in NZ and I told him a little bit of mine, couldn’t really open up.. 1) those aren’t fairy tales or anything to be celebrated- mostly bad news.. :(    2) I’m afraid I’d cry in front of him! craps!

anyway, we had a really LONG talk.. about 6pm I had to go back.. walked to MaMa’s house (mummy didn’t get my SMS and she went home already so had to get a ride from MaMa).. On the way to her place, saw Richie playing his normal evening games with his neighbors in the park.. gave him a cousin hug and well, hope to see him again soon!! Bambi is still Bambi!! argh! her high pitched voice greeted me when I reached the gates!! GEE! silly dog! YiKuJie came over and well, we chatted a little and hmm~ did I actually grew taller? I doubt so since Ben had shoot up like some plant! YiKuJie and MaMa dropped me back home on their way to their usual walks in the evening.. Jie should really join them since she doesn’t want to join me when I go for my swim.. *though I’m a little restricted from going for a swim.. stupid girl problem!!*

ate and again, had some heart to heart with Tina Jie Jie.. :( she’s wise in a funny way! that wuman!

ooo OOO! I painted my nails!! teehee!! haven’t had the time, or well, the interest to paint them when I was in Melbourne.. plus my work didn’t allow me to paint them with striking colours so I don’t see any reason for me to waste my time on them right? But yes!! I even had them mixed up like what I used to do before! :) miss miss!! this time I had to try pink.. why? I don’t know.. think cuz I’ve been using my brother’s clothes here so I need some sort of thing to make myself seem feminine in a way? haha! some lame excuse yea? but yes! had fun indeed!! especially when I could bond with Hilda in any way would be a plus!

08122011602

oh and here is my picture when I got my foot spa! :D teehee!

 05122011596

thank you Hilda! u did a beautiful job! *though I had to trim my own nails myself*

oh oh!! guess what I found when I went to mummy’s office? hehe!!

06122011598

haha!! this is such a CUTE picture! :) Ben, Hilda (in white of course), ME and Jie! wahaha~ Jie lost her front tooth! maybe I punched her too hard? :/ hmm~ I don’t remember but I remembered she stuffed my head in toilet bowl! :( damn it! haha~ I too remember that I closed the car door on her hand intentionally! teehee! we were some KUNG FU PANDAs back then! & Ben used to run so fast that he couldn’t press his break in time to stop himself, and BAM he’d usually smack himself on the wall and fall flat on his bum! haha~ that’s why his head is huge now! haha~ from all the wall banging..

I LOVE US! Now, before and forever! :)

Love, Hannah