About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Home Sweet Home: Day 2 & 3

.::Day 2::.

Nothing much happened..

mummy woke me up and I woke Hilda up.. We went to Lot 66 for breakfast (干捞面和鱼圆) [Papa & Mama Leong, Hilda and I]

I called Uncle Chong up to ask about my driving thingy.. :( apparently I have to take my M’sian license to drive here! SHUCKS.. well, I’m up for it..!

Police station was our next stop to report my ‘missing-in-action’ IC (Identification card) but instead they said we can go straight to JPN to make it! hmm~ :)

My right thumb print wasn’t working.. :’( resulting in the delay of me getting my NEW IC.. oh wells! as long as I’ve done what I’m supposed to do.. :)

went home. got my foot spa from Hilda. :D finally clean feet! now just have to find time to paint them..

had dinner at home (Tina Jie Jie cooked as usual.. mm home cooked food!)

got to spend some time with Tina Jie Jie, talked and cleaned the kitchen at the same time.. good times good times! had some time out to Aunty Sally’s place for a little chat.. mm~

after that,around 10pm Yan Wen picked me up for YUMCHA! 很喜欢! [Yan Wen, Hui Shun, Yi Yeong and I in her white MYVI]

ate 西米捞 by the beach.. chat a lot and heaps of questions for me.. YIKES.. Elaine and David came later.. Yi Yeong just finished his SPM yesterday.. Good on ya’ bro! all’s good I would say.. though I do feel a little gap.. its been ages since we gathered plus Elaine and David moved to another church.. hmm~

I have a question in my head on this day ever since Jie got me hooked on her Chinese drama.. There will always be some love triangle in a drama and this one got me thinking whether the heroin’s choice would be what I would choose too in real life.. I seriously don’t know.. All I know was to cry even when it wasn’t a sad scene or anything but it was just her choice clashed with mine and I understood why she did what she did and why I wouldn’t do it.. Hmm~ I don’t know.. It really hit me hard, this show! Oh well.. All I can say and do is to leave it up to Him.. I’ll let Him hold the pen to my life’s book..

How to be brave? How can I love when I’m afraid to fall?

around 12am David sent me back home (had french fries with ice cream after my 2 bowls of 西米捞 – hehe!)

but I got dragged for supper again [daddy, ben, hilda, and Jie] @ Khalsa (favorite Roti Telur place!!).. feel so fat now! craps!! ate so much~

since Aunt Flow came, swimming would be my last option for a form of exercise! So how to burn the extra weight? guess I just have to carry them!! :/

 

.::Day 3::.

again, mummy woke me up! we [ Ben, Jie, Hilda and I ] decided to go to the Pasar for the awesome noodles and half boiled eggs last night but when I tried to wake them up, they wouldn’t budge! :/ so I went alone with Papa and Mama Leong..

missed the good and cheap food! worth the wait! :) especially the EGGS! wee..

After that I went to the office (thank God I brought my laptop) and chilled.. paid the bill, updated my Facebook and just chilled.. watched a movie (half of it before lunch) called The Eagle. It’s a good movie, I reckon..

Daddy had to eat lunch with his friends so I went to Megamall with mummy around 1.30pm.. We shopped at Guardian for about 1 hour! 0____________-  spent RM500! my gosh.. mummy!!! but can’t blame her, she’s only doing that for us! Love you!!

Mummy is such a ‘GOOD & LOYAL’ customer at Guardian.. haha! even the 姐姐 will keep some goods for mummy and all the freebies.. haha!! funny!! :D

ate lunch with her, didn’t get to ‘talk’ to her ‘cause she was stressing about the phone bills! :/ BEN n HILDA! ish!! 2 sims and phones each?! for WHAT? 0____________-

fixed my glasses.. went back to the office until daddy told me to see Kaiyeh and WeiJun.. so I went over to IQ Quest (few shop lots away from my parent’s office).. helped WeiJun with Additional Maths! woah!! Miss maths!! (reminds me: my holiday homework!! – tomorrow I promise to start on them!)

around 4.30pm, I went back to finish watching my movie.. :) good movie good movie indeed!

reached home and crashed on the bean bag arnd 6pm! was so sleepy! I think my feet is really injured that its draining my entire body’s energy just to support them! :(

had yummy dinner of course!

around 7.50pm all of us were squashed into daddy’s car, on our way to the charity event (BOWLING!) that was organized by the Pahang Royal Golf Club.. we had fun! :) [Jie and I played with a malay girl ; WeiJun, ZenYe, Ben and Hilda played amongst themselves] it was great.. had a couple of strikes! haha!! :D though my arm seriously hurts like hell now! :( played 3 games + some additional naughty randomness! teehee!

so I injured my feet and now my right arm.. great!'

the event ended at 11pm. then Ben wanted supper! so ChungKiang was our next stop! haha~ woo!! love the food.. had ‘ngar po 老鼠粉' and ‘扣肉面'.. yumyum!!

& here I am.. washed my face with the newly bought KOREAN products from Guardian thanks to Mummy Dearest.. feel clean and tired..

pain was all I felt during the game.. :( physically hurting myself and honestly, emotionally I’m drained..

& randomly, my MP3 player is playing a really nice song at the moment.. its called God gave me you by Blake Shelton..

why did He give me you, I ask myself.. when all I feel now is just pain but oh well.. temporary pain and its okay, I have confidence in myself that I will just shrug it off in no time.. I’m fine. [full stop]

PS: time to sleep now.. zZz

Day 4 here I come!!!

Love, Hannah

backinMsia