About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, December 5, 2011

Home Sweet Home: Day 1

Hello there!

I apologize for the ‘lag’ from OCTOBER and I’m back (shocking!).

Many incidents happened in between these 2 timelines.

Oh well, good and bad I should say..

IYES I’m finally back HOME! the rain welcomed me for the whole night (last night)..

Yesterday, I was still working (@ Red Emperor).. Was still stressing out with Hazel on what to stuff into our 2 luggage bags! Was still having some nice Pizzas with Hazel’s cell members (Ladies Night Out).. Everything happened quite slowly at that time itself then again it happened so fast I forgot how I got into the plane. Haha!

Florence was so kind to give Jie and I a lift to the airport. We were quite early.. Queued up at the check in area and soon enough we dropped our luggage off. :)

We walked around and ‘shopped’ a little. Bought jie a neck pillow and I bought 2 Midori (for $58!! – duty free!).. I’m NOT an alcoholic! haha~ yes I am denying it! I bought it because they don’t sell it here in Malaysia, so I just wanted to let my friends try it. :D

Called up Hesmond because WE WERE BOARDING THE SAME PLANE :)

Thanksgiving 17

From then on, we 3 (Hazel Hesmond and Hannah) H’s began our journey back together! :D

I didn’t expect myself to sleep on the plane but I did.. Pity the guy who sat beside me.. (haha!) I kept sneezing and moving around [uncomfy seat!].. & to the guy infront of Jie which I accidentally made him wake up.. :/ Anyway, I got REST which was really weird cuz I thought I wouldn’t be able to..

When I touched down we bid our good byes to Hesmond and waited for MnD in Starbucks [ didn’t like the chocolate that Jie bought ].. Hilda and Ben came too! We went to PoPo’s house in PJ and had a little chat before we head off for breakfast (yumcha – dim sums), then we went to SS2 (new mall in PJ) to shop a little.. hmm~

when we went back to PoPo’s house, Jie and I ate durian! (oh good news! Hilda’s period finally came! haha..) then drank the ‘凉茶' that PoPo boiled.. hmm 妹妹 (my little cousin) has grown up already!! SO BIG and HEAVY, can’t carry her anymore..

after some calls to my beloveds (FRIENDS) we head back home (Kuantan), slept in the car again! I think I was too tired? when I woke up, we had already reached my hometown and we were at the nice and yummy Rojak place but I JUST woke up! ish! couldn’t they have woke me up before we reached? then I could let my tummy prepare itself? gee! anyway, had rojak and CENDOL! mmm~ yummy!

Home was the same. Dogs still barked and welcomed us as usual. :’) Tina Jie Jie almost made me cry! gee! that wuman.. Happy , yes I am!

Daddy decided to go for golf which automatically made me want to swim. Hilda came along to 陪. had some melancholy time for myself while swimming.. thought of what happened the whole year and thank God for just about EVERYTHING He gave me.. the bad and the good. :)

Hilda now owes me a foot spa! MUAHAHA.. because she dared me to swim 20 laps non stop which was no biggy! :D wee~ foot spa here I come.. (home made foot spa!)

When I got back home after swimming ( the rain forced daddy and I to leave our sport ) mummy was sleeping and she fell sick.. EEKS.. :/ (mild fever) that just leaves Daddy, Ben, Jie and I for dinner cuz Hilda didn’t want to go since she need to rest due to her girly problem.. We went to the Red Wine Chicken noodle soup place! :D with Mama & YehYeh.. Alls yum! mmm~ had O-Jian! YUMM!!

the rain was SUPER heavy!! Most of Kuantan was flooded! gee.. Thank God my grannies and our house is on higher ground.. :/

hmm~ when I got back, had some time with Hilda.. watched Modern Family!!! :D happy times happy times!

had some time alone before I slept.. different bed, different room, different house, different country! :) but it’s the same.. same when I left it.. ‘enjoy your holidays’ people said to me before I left Melbourne.. so coming home is a holiday now? instead of a home? it really is making me think.. woah.. Sanguine Melancholic isn’t really working for me..

Anyway, just enjoy my time here.. especially with those I love, with those I miss, with those who loves me too.. ‘Thank You for Loving me even though I have failed you many times..’

Love, Hannah