About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

well, I’m sorry.

Hey there my lovelies!

My deep apologies for slacking away from blogging.

No wonder I have been so ‘stuffed up’ with emotions that I didn’t know where it came from.

Usually I would let out my feelings through blogging.

& now, 2 months of not blogging makes me so, FILLED with messed up feelings.

So here’s an update of what is happening in Hannah’s world.

Rachel (my housemate/AWESOME friend) has flew back to Adelaide for her holidays. MISSING her so badly now. Usually I’d be so crazy with her doing crazy stuffs together. But now I feel so lifeless. Oh well, she’ll be back on the 19th. Can’t wait!

Jing Ying (my CRAZY but SENSIBLE friend) headed back to Singapore for her holidays as well! Oh Man, She’s be filling herself with nice stuffed crabs, Kuey Teow, Nasi Lemak and so much nice food! and me.. lifeless! haha~ She’ll be back as well. hopefully soon!

Douglas (my matured & an awesome photographer friend) just flew back to Singapore to be with his GF. He just finished his degree! OLD MAN! anyway, he is so sweet to his gf! he’s bringing her to Taiwan for a holiday (surprising her). so sweet! :) just hope he’d be back to bake my birthday cake for me! hehe

Hazel (my on & off weird sister) is now ‘trying’ to look for a job which I quite believe wouldn’t be happening any sooner. She’s having her holidays too! Very active in church, unlike me. Hangs out with her 'church friends and spending her going-down-the-drain-money. Oh well, she lives!

Bevan (my buffed and crazy but caring friend) is also on his holidays. I think he’s going to coach kids AFL this winter break. & I just had dinner with him, his mum, and Douglas on Sunday night. His mum is such a chinese mum which is really different than mine. Though I obviously adore mine MUCH MUCH more. Won’t really see Bev much until Rach comes back! haha

Work- getting better but also not really improving. GEE, my canto sucks big time! HAHA. made friends! *fingers crossed* that I don’t jinx it again! such a roller coaster ride. never normal! always either UP or DOWN. but mostly DOWNS. *eeks*

Honestly, I think I’m going to lose my curves at this rate of eating! HAHA. NOOOOO..

Baked chocolate fondant really late last night with Jie. But it was really yummy and filling that when I woke up I didn’t even have the appetite to eat anything! The chocolate and the sugar is really not helping my curves at all! *argh*

 06072011342

But tell me, if I place this in front of you, can you resist the temptation? Smile I know I can’t! *yikes*

My next mission is to bake something that I can have oranges in it! weird huh? But I bought 3kilos of oranges yesterday, so the only way to finish it is to bake it? right? haha

Well, I’m now having my holidays so I can have all the time to bake whatever I want!

Love, Hannah