About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Heartache

School has started. Ugh

Slept over and SamKuJie’s place last night (Sunday. 17/7), didn’t feel like it but still went ahead. Almost cried at the tram stop while waiting for her because I remembered that the last time I was at that same tram stop when I was with mummy. Miss mummy, miss home, miss the familiarity of home.

When I was there, every smell reminds me of family. Our first time at their place was a summer, I think in 2009? We went with PoPo. *laugh* I remember I slept with my undies on because I couldn’t bare the heat! Open-mouthed smile

Knowing that I would come back to an empty house with no one awaiting for my return just made me feel so.. down.

Felt the emptiness. The loneliness.

So I decided to ring up my work place and see if I could work tonight and yes indeed I could! So I just did some chores after school and prepared for work. [I squeezed 3 kilos of oranges before leaving!]

Work was FUN! Aunty Christine wasn’t there but Aris was. Everyone was really good to me today! I did not make any mistakes at all (actually I did. but it is just a small one that it doesn’t really matter!). Aris was so brotherly! *haha~* I think I can actually mix well with guys! Brothers all from many other different mothers! Da pao-ed some fried rice (thanks CHEF!) for tomorrow’s breakfast and perhaps lunch? No worries. I also decided to work today because I didn’t want to scratch my head thinking of what to eat for dinner! DINNER was awesome! Open-mouthed smile

All’s good!

Heartache is slowly fading away.

I have a song to share with you.

Its called, Dwell In Your House by Barry Collecutt.

Love this song, I downloaded it by mistake and coincidentally it touched my heart.

Listen to it when you feel down or perhaps you just want to be assured that someone is there with you and for you.

Love, Hannah