About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, July 25, 2011

a little pause.

shalom!

I’m back again.

oh gosh! I just realized how inconsistent I am.

first piano then blog then baking then now knitting.

all these little passion that I once had, are always fading away so quickly! like a sneeze!

you know how you have that phenomenal sensation before you sneeze.

like your whole body has this pause and every part of you in so tensed up and focused just on trying to sneeze?

imagine my passion span is the pause where everything is all on hold, and the sneeze comes and blows it all away.

I suck. I admit!

anyway, trying to knit. knit a scarf for that special someone. might be YOU!

my patience span is also quite limited! its so hard to knit! ARGH~

dislike those old aunties that knit in the tram that made me so fascinated to start with!

That aside, I went for 2 sessions of services today in church.

the 11.15am and the 6pm because both were on different topics.

the evening sessions will be now on ‘Authentic Relationships’ for 4 weeks and I will be attending those!

Today’s was quite interesting but again same problem. Committed Christian.

I know that dating a person that has different faiths as I do is dangerous.

I know that dating a person that doesn’t believe that Jesus is Christ is dangerous.

I know all that.

But he doesn’t.

I know I can’t date him and then convert him because then it will be for all the wrong reasons.

I know! but I am already in the relationship.

I can’t ask him to come over to meet pastor Sandy or someone like that to bring him to Christ because then, I will still be the reason why he'd be converting. right?

What am I to do? I can’t make him to go to church. I can’t, because then I will still be the reason and it is not right. I know the answer is to have him to seek God with his own heart. All I can do is to have faith and try to mold myself into a better Christian and therefore have him see a change in me.

Oh well, I know I am being judged of having a non believer as a person I am in a relationship with but I know that if I am not shaken nor have i/we done anything wrong that is against God then we’re fine I guess.

Not working this week. *fingers crossed* that it’ll be a good week!

JY is back! and JaJa is going back to Singapore for less than 10 days before my birthday, argh! its okay. As long as I have Jie, Rach, JY, SamKuCheh and anyone else I’ll be more than happy already! Open-mouthed smile

Love, Hannah

PS: “If you try to find intimacy with others before achieving a sense of identity on your own, all your relationships will then only become an attempt to complete yourself.”

PPS: Psalms 37:3-7 :

Trust in the Lord and do good;

dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture

take delight in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.

Commit your way to the Lord;

trust in Him and He will do this

He will make your righteous reward shine like the dawn

your vindication like the noonday sun

Be still before the Lord

and wait patiently for Him…