About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

the perfect daughter.. not

HEY there my lovelies. Decided to give blogging back a chance. This was in my drafts for a long long time! so I’m back to complete and publish it. Smile  this was after my mum left, and when I felt really fragile. Sorry I did not complete it on time! *forgive me.*

She came and went just like that..

made all the difference possible

and now what’s left

is the empty house waiting for me

whenever I come back home

No one waiting for me with food

no one curious to know about what happened to me that day

no more yummy home cooked food

no more.. that little piece of Kuantan

no more that little piece of home

no more will last about 7 months.

how I wish 7 months would really fly

in a blink of an eye

because I am blinking so hard now

wishing that I’m in my own room

my purple colored room

with my maid yelling at my ear

my brother being a brat

my younger sister irritating me

family.. man I do miss a lot

blinking so hard that tears are rolling down my cheeks

*sigh*

missing how my dogs would bark

to welcome my parents back home after a long days of work

my heart would race

either with joy or sometimes with anxiety (usually because of my results)

would welcome them with my loud yell of MUMMY DADDY!

missing how sometimes when my dad walks in

and I don’t welcome him

he’d give his I-AM-THE-MAN voice to command me to welcome him home

now,

I’d stare at my flat’s front door

always ready to welcome that familiar face back home

but at the end of the time,

all hopes crushed

all familiarity disappearing

slowly just getting used to this, loneliness

‘its okay Hannah’ would be my only self-comfort I’d give to myself every now and then

‘it will be okay…’

Love, Hannah

PS: yes, this post is made out of many drops of tears!