About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, September 24, 2010

a little rest can bring me no harm.

sweet!
I've ended my weekdays with a smile!
PLUS i have just finished my History 2 and Maths 1 and Chemistry 3!
So now what is left on my list?

Chemistry 1,2
Biology 1,2,3
Literature
Add Maths 1,2
Accounts 1,2
next week will be a battle between life and death.
I have the killer paper---Add Maths in the way as a HUGE obstacle!
but its A-Okay with God by my side.
I felt him being with me every now and then.

He's like the Light that shines in the dark (while i'm studying when there's no electricity.)
He helps me to relax myself when I get so stressed up!
:D love Him

i shall not forget my high school days when my friends are by my side even with bad intentions i shall always remember you! I even remember the first year of High School. SHY! Do you REALLY speak English?! haha~
:)
I want to thank Mathilda, Shy and my Kinny for having the thought of throwing a surprise party for me. Its the best thing ever! I thought they forgotten my birthday. :)
They even wanted to get me a hand phone and the dream dress I was really psyched about!
Thank You!
I must appreciate these times because i might not have them anymore when we're all going our separate ways. Its kind of scary to always think about it but i must not live in denial. :/ I really hope we would be good friends until I get married (YOU MUST BE MY BRIDESMAID!), My first child being born into this world, and sadly until my last breath. I want to cherish every time i have with all of you! My Life book in heaven must be filled with all your footprints OKAY?
*sobs*
why am i being so sober now?! ahaha.
anyways, i got to go. Leaving behind another emo post! :P
Love, Hannah
PS: MATY BATY
PPS: KIN my sweet lou gong zai!
PPPS: my lesbian partner SHY!
PPPPS: my left or right boobie CHALANI! (we're mixed up!! hahaha)
PPPPPS: my BIAWAK and OSTLE Darshy!
PPPPPPS: the mushroom Alisson
PPPPPPPS: my always will be Pandi TV