About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

On your marks, get set, GO!

the SPM TRIAL run has started on Monday, (20th of Sep).
very tired now.
sweaty and sleepy and TIRED!
the run will end on the 5th of Oct~
i'm so going to achieve a Guinness World Record! LMAO.
BM is now out of my list and so is English.
Sejarah 1 has passed. now the big leap from mt Everest to Egypt! (Sj 2)
i'm dead!
:(
pimples are popping out non-stop like explosive balls!
eyes are as swollen as the Golden Fish. (?)
bones are going to give way soon.
TIRED!
Love, Hannah
PS: this time in the letter of complaint i DID not write LOVE! do not worry! :D
PPS: studying maths now. Matrices finally became my good friend!
PPPS: i want to kill my eye!