About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I miss my bloggie! :D

Kan: WRITE ABOUT ME!!
Hanz: THERE you go..
*smoochies*
Its Sunday today.
one more week and 12 hours more to go till trials of my sufferings!
Just came back from AUS. COLD is all i can say.
Love the schools there esp UNIVERSITY HIGH! wish i could be accepted! :D fingers crossed!
UNI high has a music WING! love the uniforms!
Just updating :) love him. nice soft lips! MUAHHHH
so many subjects to cover. ARGH!
wish me luck!
i want to grab this opportunity to wish all my babes and hunks all the best to you too!

LOVES, Hannah
PS: i love love love YOU!!