About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, September 17, 2010

too excited for trials? don't think so.

the day before yesterday.
lovely Wednesday.
but turns into a disaster when i tried to drive my mother's car.
for those who know how long my mother's car is. its predictable for me to kill it easily without a certified licensed.
i was so filled with confidence and placing my hands on the gear and the steering wheel.
started the engine and off i went.
happily driving it. but suddenly (lol. drama much!)! only a path is left for me to go through. and it is a sharp turn with a small lane having a car parked at the side. so i turned the corner. and hoping to get to squeeze through that tiny alley.
(screech!) that is the sound of the scratch between my mum's car and my UNCLE's car!
DAMN! i'm an idiot!

that was the same day that i felt my left eye lid having some sort of blockage or a pimple.
PAIN was all i could think of.
it grew and grew and today i skipped school because i can't seem to see clearly. no point going to school with a stupid disturbance in my eye.
went to see the ophthalmologist.
its a good thing i had only eye problem and less people would see the ophthalmologist so it was a clear entrance and fast exit! :D
he examined and showed my mum its not a PIMPLE!
then, he assured me that i would be okay (usually) by just dripping the anti biotic into my eye.
if the infection does not subside by SUNDAY. i'm as well dead! because i would need to go for a MINOR operation which still is an OPERATION! which has RISKS! :(
i'm scared!
saw papaENG during breakfast and told him i saw a doctor and he was like..
"WHAT?! CHOOI CHOOIIII! you're having your exam on MONDAY right? don't get so excited about it larr.. see now.. *shakes head* never mind. i'll pray for you."
:D
prayers are the best healing and i hope it works!

too disturbed to study. how?! my HISTORY subject is bound to fail again. DAMN!
oh LORD. help?!


Love, Hannah
PS: if i lose an eye. just kill me.