About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS n happy NEW YEAR!

IMG_4788

HI THERE!

OMG! it’s my third day here already and i’m still not really used to this..

BUT everything is fine!

EXCEPT FOR THE WEATHER!

yesterday it was desert-ly HOT! i was dying!

it was even WARMER than MALAYSIA can u imagine that?!!

i was walking everywhere in the city with my Aunt, siblings and grandma!

was cool.. saw pretty boys and gothic girls and girls with bikinis! =D cool

OH! back to topic!

today was another story! it was COLD!!!! i am dying!

PLUS its raining.. GEEZ its like freezing here!

i feel like a frozen human! =P

anyway its nice!

IMG_4887

that is a guy drawing with his crayons and earning money by US to give him money in the little basket he prepared there! HIS DRAWINGS ARE AMAZING!

IMG_4959

this is ST.PAUL’s Cathedral.. its LOVE LY!

IMG_5038

this is Keiko! =D the doggie my dad’s friend has! its HUGE! the last time i came here when i was young i ran away from it and almost got pounced on! now its like a huge bean bag to lie on. furry and horny dog!

IMG_5077

this is US! just now. my friends debbie and denise! denise is with hazel and debbie is with me.. denise is 17 and debbie is 15! they moved to NZ! but we met up in AUS! =D

OK! so more pictures wil be updated next time!

LOVE, Hannah!

PS: i miss him so much! love you loads! wish to kiss u during the midnight to Christmas, u know that?

PPS: MERRY MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS to all! =D

PPPS: i wont be here for NEW YEAR’s TOO! so i better wish now! HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2010! =D

PPPPS: i wish to see santa here since there is a chimney here! =D