About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, December 19, 2009

i wished my life was a fairy tale!

i wish i wish i wish!!

  • that everyone would live happily and healthily around me!
  • i’d do my best in my SPM next year! =/
  • Suhas would excel in his pre-U examination next year (march)
  • i would turn from ugly ducking. to at least just a duckling?
  • my grandma’s would live their lives to the fullest and happily too!
  • Tina and her almost-there-fiancee would have a good relationship till the end
  • Mummy would have her part of rest. and that she would be happy with what she is doing
  • Ben would be a good brother and a good son which doesnt take any advantages just because he is the only son.
  • i would find my prince (dreaming)

OK. thats not all. but hell! who cares? not that it would come true.

talking about wishing.

there’s one day.. OH it was last SUNDAY (13/12) i saw many many meteors or would i just say the flying/ shooting stars! =D its nice! so beautiful! =)

I remembered Suhas telling me that life is a dream. Why bother waking up then? i dont really get it until now. but i guess its sort of true. never in the world would i have thought of being in India and going there on my own (no family). that is.. looks and appear real to me but i woke up from that dream. it was a nice dream! =D

Australia oh Australia! EEE i dont want to go there (again). its so.. weird! and its summer! i want my Christmas to be a WHITE Christmas this year! =( looks like its not about to come true would it? OH hell, i’ll be stuck with all the Clams and Oysters in the world! OH fish and chips too! UGH talk about getting sick of it! 10 days! NVM it would be gone just in a blink of an eye! UNLESS theres  HOTTIES there that i would be in love with! =D I WISHHHHH!

I admit that after my trip to AUS i would be dragging myself to school! and what is bothering me is that Hazel wouldn’t be with me anymore! =( she wont be dragging me out of bed is ONE! and the other is that i wont be able to fight and argue with her on the way to school and on the way back FROM school. and no more gossips and.. OH HELL! i would miss her! =( my one and only source that makes my day a little more interesting! =(

AHH! life can be so unexpected! right? and i hate that. why cant life be a little bit like a vision or something. and it would be nice and lovely! why cant that happen? =/

Love, Hannah

PS:i hate packing! why cant there be any packing servants or something. like u hire them when u need to fly to somewhere and pay them then they go back happily (with cash) and we end up in the plane not to worry about anything of the luggage stuffs! =(