About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

im here and ur there!

Im now in Melbourne AUS! =D
not THAT exciting!
the flight was TIRING!!
i couldnt sleep thanks to HAZZIE! =P
anyway..
we had some complications with the car rental but when we reached my aunt's house..
its all solved!
getting the van today.. =D
LOVES!
PS: i love you my darling~ will miss u 24/7!
PPS: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR (in advance to all!)
PPPS: happy belated b'day YW!
ppppS: ITS SOOO HOT HERE IN MEL! i wana die! i might get burnt! =( since im burnt enuf! =(
PPPPPS: im going sun bathing! and cycling and prawning and crabbing and.. SO MUCH MORE!