About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas is over?!

IMG_5373

OMIGOD!

its over?

ok let me explain how mine went today!

i got dragged out of bed!!! IT WAS FREEZING!

took me like half an hour to stand up, 10 minutes to walk back and forth from my room to bathroom, 5 minutes to stay in the bathroom and the slowly change and wash up! ==”

IT WAS CRAZILY FREEZING!!! i was like in a freezer or something being frozen alive! =P

anyway, we ate breakfast and off we went to.. Cross Culture Church! =D

it was nice! the way they start their day was AWESOME!

friendly people! ok not really THAT friendly but friendly enough to not be racist and stare at you since ur a new gang there! =D

Uncle Ti-Yoon and Aunty Lata came to us in church! then after everything everyone wanted to go see the church inside out.. same as ME! but.. i had to wait for my grandma and mum to go toilet and practically i told HILDA to tell the rest of them i was waiting for my mum and grandma so DO wait for me.. but i guess she sent her ears to deaf mode she told me she didnt hear.. i was waiting and when i turn back and find them, they were gone.. so i was standing at the doorway.. WAITING AND WAITING! people thought i was lost.. gee! they even asked me “are you lost?” and i’m like.. “no, i’m looking for my family” DO YOU (IN A MILLION YEARS) THINK YOU’LL SAY THAT?!! LIKE YOUR HOMELESS OR SOMETHING! then they give you pity in their eyes! BLOODY BITCH! (sorry for cussing but ***!)

OK dont care that.. everything was smooth afterwards! i was still pissed but getting OK!

we went to the city and met up with Denise and Debbie in the MYER windows. cool? LAME!

took pictures.. here is one of them!

IMG_5087

IMG_5100

anyway.. after that.. Hazel, Ben and I followed Uncle, Aunty, Denise and Debbie to the train station and meet up with Uncle Peng Yao’s. it was so FAR from the city train station to where we had to stop! GEE! anyway THANK GOD I HAD DEBBIE!

so we reached and then went straight to Uncle Peng Yao’s house! i stayed there when i was younger i think or maybe i visited them.. i dont know.. but the house was still the same. warm and friendly.

we ate there. played those Wii games! LOL! whacked the bunny! =D hahahaha

anyway.. we got some presents again! =)

then we went to a park filled with BIRDS! and like we could feed them and yeah.. stuff like that! IMG_5172

IMG_5174

IMG_5186

IMG_5218

OK! it was scary!! HAHAHA whenever a bird comes to me another comes too and they fight! so either i shout and run away or i stand there and get scratched! my arms are filled with scratches you know?! OUWWW!

after the whole bird thing, we went back to Uncle Peng Yao’s house and pack up to go home.

Bid good bye to Debbie and Denise and went home. saw KA-MOU! she came all the way from Sydney just to see us! she’s a sweet woman! =D and her son is.. Fiiiiiiiiiine! =D LOL! (but his married! sad)

went home.. got cleaned up and then we did some chores! cracked some jokes and then Ben and Dad went for cycling. and hilda and I tried to play the Roller Blading thing! GEE! it hurts! i tried!

after that Denise and Debbie and UnA came over! we played and then ate.. LONG STORY SHORT! we played laaaaa! LOL! =D

anyway all i can tell is MAYBE tomorrow i’m going for boxing day shopping OR for some prawning thing! LOL! choices! =P

Love, Hannah

IMG_5273

PS: his not online! =( when i want him to be.. SIGH! FINNNNNEEEEE!

PPS: i hope tomorrow will be a great boxing day!

PPPS: i dont want tonight to be freezing again cos i’m sharing a inflated-bed-like with Hilda and HAZEL.. hope the blanket is JUST enough for 3 of us! =)

PPPPS: i miss you! but why? =( SIGH!