About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, December 18, 2009

i want a time machine!

OMG! i miss INDIA!

=(

anyway.. since i’ve been back to Kuantan on Saturday.. everything was just AMAZING!

i missed the malaysian food SOOO SOOO much! =D

hehehehehe..

i hate that i have to start packing all over again..

=(

Australia awaits me on monday.

cant wait. my mum said that she planned us to go PRAWN-ing! LOL! and so many things more! ==”

MY MUM!

and its summer there so what sort of WHITE christmas would this be?

=( nevermind think of all the nice things i can do.. like sun bathing!

AND I CAN FINALLY MEET HIM! =D weee!

my christmas wishlist:

  • him
  • HIM
  • LOL! ok lets make this REAL! i want a SARI!
  • permanent tattoo
  • contact lens
  • MONEY
  • a new bag next year
  • the 5th book of the house of night novel
  • a new pair of specs!
  • a set of christmas outfit (those red short dress thing with the boots and the hat! oh and the gloves!)

OK i dont want to be so demanding! =D

anyway.. i am SOOO SOO Sorry i cant upload the pics from india here..

but u can soo go to my facebook and check it out.. most of it is there.. some of it is still in the mem card which im lazy to upload (YA blame my laziness!)

truth be told.. i wished i dont even have a blog to update..

everyone is like.. hannah update ur blog please.. and UPDATE and MORE UPDATES!

GEEE i feel so lazy! =P

will update more on.. i dont know! hahaha

OH! EDELINE is back!

=)

Love, Hannah the banana

IMG_3993