About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, September 1, 2008

oh no? PMR trial 2 days only! less than 48 hours FYI..

if u are going to ask me.. ARE YOU PREPARED? i will definitely say NO! haha..
but if u ask me if i studied already then like duh its a yes!
i would never dare go in the hall if i know i haven't study!

KILL ME ar...
i am not prepared!
but sad i'm not at panic stage also!
...
i'm a lost sheep!
*mummy..mummy... (or shud i say behhhh..behhh... haha!)
hmmm~
why is all my friends in panic mode!?
please some one! be a lost sheep too!
haha^^
i dun wana be alone blurred out...
ish^^
nyways..
i have to go study now... ( konon! )
wish me luck..
=P
tata~

xoxo