About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

tagged again?! swt much =="

Tagged by serenechanweiching!!!!!

1. What is the relationship of you and her?
-bestie! haha^^

2. Your 5 impressions towards her.
-MATA DUITAN$$$! damn ASS CLEVER! ANNOYING! LAUGH MUCH!! LAME!

3. The most memorable things she had done for you.
-during my 14th birthday she "surprised" me with a birthday cake.. (yan wen as well as the youths!)

4. The most memorable things she have said to you?
-"u r hawt?"

5. If she become your lover, you will...
-wat a dumb question.. if she became my lover i'll definitely dump her! haha^^

6. If she become your enemy, you will...
-i will pull her back to my pangkuan! but there is never a chance she'll be my enemy la!

7. If she become your lover, she has to improve on...
-i dunno?!!

8. If she become your enemy, the reason is...
-hmmmm~ we fought over a guy? (never!)

9. The most desirable thing to do on her is?
-KICK HER ASS N SMACK A CAKE ON HER FACE FOR TAGGING ME OVER N OVER AGAIN!

10. The overall impression of him is...
-LAME!?? =P (kakakakaka^^)

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
-err... tall?! swt much!

12. The character of you for yourself is?
-lost sheep!!! hahahaha~

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
-still the lost sheep! =P

14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
-BEYONCE of coz! that two squishyyy boobieeessss me want!!!! *drooooollllsssssssss*

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
-they are the best! muakx muakx!

-Five people to tag :
1.hui sen?
2-mathilda
3-alisson
4-melissa?
5-yan wen!!!

Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
-errmmmm? i dunno.. why wud i know?!

Is no. 3 a male or a female?
- lemmmmmeeee seee... she has boobies... go FIGURE!

If no. 3 and no. 5 were together, would it be a good thing
-erm! no way! yan wen is mine! *blek*

How about no. 1 and 3?
-NO! totally not! =P

What is no. 1 studying about?
-errrr... he's studying on a subject? =P i dunno!

Is no. 4 single?
-guess so?

say something about no. 5
-she is as lost as me! haha^^