About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, September 1, 2008

taggy taggy tag TAG!

tagged by my buddy~ SERENE

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves..

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
-^i'll betray him back? haha.. evil me..^
2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?

-^i want to have good life with my LOVER? that is when i have one!^
3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
-^firstly SERENE for tagging me.. 2ndly my sis HILDA for annoying me! n mostly everyone aroung me that is bugging me to STUDY!!!^
4. What would you do with a billion dollars?

-^build a strawberry castle to live with my lover and kids and be a movie star to earn MORE money $$$$^

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
-^hmmmm~ probably? i have never thought of that.. kaka^^ when it comes it comes?^

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
-^both?^

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

-^hmmm? if i found out he has a someone adi then say bye bye!^
8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
-^aski him to kiss my ass and say bye to it while he is at it!^ (ooppssss....)
9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
-^no...not really.. probably if i scored 5A's in trial i'll jump for joy?^

10. What takes you down the fastest?

-^my loved one dies or had loses some one he or she loved...^

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
-^me flying in an aeroplane to my hubby's palace..^
12. Who is currently the most important people to you?

-^WHO u are askin? fam, frens, HIM? HER? EVERYONE?^
13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?

-^she's pretty insane! money-holic and shopaholic! but still C-L-E-V-E-R! wth?^
14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?

-^i want OPTION C!! which is RICH AND MARRIED (with kids too!)^

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

-^rub my eyes and lie back down..*snorr*^
16. Would you give all in a relationship?
-^hmmm? i'm too young to give it all yet.. wait till i'm 50 ya?^
17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?

-^the one that will die for me first! haha^
18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?

-^i'll TRY to forgive but forget? BUY ME A 100K DIAMOND RING firstlah!!!
19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
-^i prefer relationships? but i do love single life when i 'm in a relationship! why?^

List 5 people to tag:
*yan wen?
*mathilda?

*alisson?

*jerome?

*marina?