About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, September 13, 2008

My last day of TRIAL?

Woah! So fast finish trial geh? Haha^^ time flies! Its now 12.36am in the morning!

Studying for science and maths! Not scared but just nervous.. haha^^ I can admit I didn't do that well in my sejarah and geography! Damn rajin
lazy!

Got leaked questions so I'm not that terrified! I cant believe my maths teacher leaked everything to us! Crazy la that dude! Not fun la! =P how I wish my science would do the same! Ish ish! But no I cannot do that! HANNAH try ur best! Use ur brains! Hahahahaha~

*sigh* I can't sleep! Drank coffee!!! I cant believe I started drinking coffee just for exam? I don't like coffee but I hear they are good for u when u want to stay up late? =P how dumb of me! I thought I was going to stay up long but I cant believe I finished reading already and now can't sleep!!! Argh!

Someone pui me la! I'm bored! Why everyone sleeping de? I tot u guys shud be more rajin than me! WTHeck la u guys! So annoying! I'll just crap along the way la! (not lame'oes can leave! Haha^^)

But firstly I have to think of what to crap?!!!! Swt much! Ok seriously I'm bored here! Sitting in front of the computer while my lil bro is snoring away like a pig! And singing like a mad person?!?!??!

Ok I have a crap to share with you guys!!! I have a nick name that my friends call me.. wanna know wazzat? Its called LOST SHEEP!!
I dunno why do they call me that.. not that I'm
always lost! And deffinately I'm not a sheep! Haha^^ it started on one day when everyone was doing work except me!! I was practically sleeping.. zZzZ.. suddenly teacher knocked my table and surely I got scolding? My reaction shud be like *sorry la teacher…* but I was like *sleepy..* teacher asked me to do my work and I was like huh?
Wat work? Wait la! And bla~ so everyone in my gang was like
this work la… and dun forget to write this!!! So blurred! Teacher shooked her head, friends laughing, classmates trying to help? Haha! That's me! And that's my history of the nick name LOST SHEEP! I hate that name! I feel that I'm lost! And I also do feel like I'm a sheep? Swt!!

That's the crap.. lame? *smack* remember la its HANNAH LEONG WAI SAN's blog, for sure la full of crap! =P

Gtg! Feeling tired already?

PS: Gossip Girl fans.. season 2 is out! Remember to catch it? I'm just gonna download it.. muahahahaha^^

Nite nite! Love, LOST SHEEP!!