About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

is it a MUST to TRUST!?

this topic is one of the problems at the age between 13-18 (<<
do u know why? i think you do..
i have this problem today where most teenagers have too..
which is friendships!
knowing that i always regret after making a friend..
not ALWAYS but most of the time..
FIGHT is a major problem.. It comes out of:-
Jealousy, studies, finance?, relationships, etc..
hmm~
i am wondering does every friend fight? why?
is a must to fight?
----------==========----------==========----------==========----------==========
today, i had a "some called" fight with one of my friend..
she was probably pissed cos she is my class monitor and we had to pass up something but i guess every one is taking their time.. so as a friend i guess i was wrong too.. cos i was kinda sleepy.. n i slept on the table then she hurried us to pass it up n my another friend woke me up n told me.. so i was feeling dizzy n i cant move that fast so i took a bit of time.. but that doesn't mean she could scold me..
and those words she used on me was kinda harsh EVEN THOUGH it was only a few words.. but it was HARSH... really it was... sheesh..
but i think i cant blame her..
i AM at fault too..
so i guess i'm a bit "small air..."
but never mind i'm fine after that MUCH of FOOD and SLEEP!
haha..
----------==========----------==========----------==========----------==========
ok.. bout trust..
i seriously think.. if u wanna have a friend the trust MUST be there... <<<>