About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

the First of everything!


hehe^^ school start d! wow! the holidays flew by so fast i didn't even notice? O mi gosh!! today was the first day of school! i'm so happy! i was kinda excited.. but it was ok.. the topic today is the first of everything right? so lets begin wat i did on the very First day of school!
  • I had my first recess in school
  • I had my first assignment!
  • I even had my first humiliation today!
  • I bought the first thing in school that was a book! hahahaha...
  • I also had my first boring lesson!
  • owh! I had my first allowance too! weeee..
  • I went to the girls room the first time this year!
  • I had my first tease n a first bully..
  • hmmm.. my first scolding??
i guess that's all about my first first thing.. i love to know wat i did first in the new year.. hehehe.. my school was so boring! aihs... at least i had SOME friends.. if not i'll be bored to death! *ish ish ish* and i am so pissed today! i cant tell you why.. its major secret! unless you really wana know u could ask me.. ok.. g2g... toodles!