About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

the start of something new! 2008 here i come!!

Hi 2008!! i cant believe its already here! O gosh.. i think i'm still a bit stuck in 2007..
hehe.. can't catch up.. *bluek* m S slow S a snail.. xp
back to the topic..
every year has its own challenges right??
so there's a new challenge waiting for me this year.. (n lets hope i could achieve something...) :x
okie lets make some goals..
  • no love love things.. stay single!!! hehe..
  • PMR must at least score 3-5A's... no D's or C's..
  • have to be more polite..
  • make more friends..
  • save money.. dun spend much..
there's my goal for 2008!! i hope its not much.. haha.. i guess it'll be easy to achieve most of it but except for the PMR thing.. *shock* NO!!
but never mind i have faith! I believe i could do it! (i guess)
ok time for my dinner.. catch you guys later! bye~