About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I've Changed???!?!??!?!


hihi! so.. sorry i've been kinda BUSY lately with school.. get wat i mean? wat to do?! Its the start of the school mar... hehe^^ hmmm~ so i've been thinkin myself whether i have change during this few years in MGS.. a.k.a girl school.. past 6 years was in mix school and now girls school... i guess that's probably the answer why i've change.. I think i've change too much! mostly is why shud i change to be more shy towards guys??? i guess it is cos i'm not quite use to seeing guys d now days... unless on the streets..church.. tuition.. n etc.. but I.. I just changed!! why?! i dunno why?! O God! its so hard to be more socialize u know?! unless i dun see any girls for a week then probably i could.. hehe! but that's just too cheeky right?! wat do u want me to do?! unless u teach me to change like last time! i could talk, whack, hit and play playfully with the guys! but now... i just sit in the corner with the GIRLS!?!?!?! aihs..