About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

wat waz i thinkin!!!

hihi!!
sorry i was really busy lately...
exam just started...
sports day comin up, have to catch up with my cheering!
schedule's are freakin packed up!
geeeesh...~

so continue with the title...
sounds like i was in trouble again huh?
ya i guess i did..
but sad i was the only one causin it...
gosh wat an idiot i was...
tell u wat, i thought i was a LESBIAN!!!
haha...
that's how silly i was...

story goes like this...
i made a friend bout 3 yrs ago...
we are now in the same school and in the same class too...
i'll put her name to S k?

S n i was really close when we first met each other...
we played like crazy mad fellows...
really we were really really happy then...
but slowly i kept gettin in trouble with her...
so we always fight n made up very very fast at times...
we got a bit closer and once or twice or more than that (haha) we really was FIGHTIN!!
i really mean it..
we was really not tokin at all...
n our friendship went kinda far away...
probally we had misunderstandings... (or was it just me...????)
aiks...

so i guess when we made up this year...
we are as normal as the first day we met each other (or was i just feeling that way?)
i start to feel Jealous whenever she talks n laughs with her other friends...
n i would be really down when she comes n talk to me after being HAPPY with other peeps..
so i started thinking whether i was NUTS!!
n i kept worryin bout this...
so i decided to tell her what i felt...
n i could feel that our friendship went far a bit after that..
i could sense that she doesn't liked it ( like duhhh who would???)
so probably she try avoidin a bit even if we were sms-in i still could feel it...

i was really upset n regrettin that i told her...
so i called up my best friend SERENE n told her...
thank GOD she was there for me..
she told me that i m not a lesbian.. n starts explaining saying that every close fren wud feel that way if one of the close fren bein really happy wit other peeps..
its nature..
haha^^
n probably i had my own probs n really needed some1 to be with me...
n i guess she's right!!
wow...


PS: Serene, i really am so freakin crazy happy that i have a CLOSE FRIEND LIKE YOU!!
n for S i really am sorry for makin you scared of me...aihs... i'm really sorry for causing much trouble..

and thanks for readin my blog!!
xoxo..
-LOVE strawberries babe-