About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

when the sun rises & when the moon descends.

At 88%, we’ve used up 12%..
I thought it’ll go further,
I thought we’d go till 50%,
at least.

A thought,
may not sound harmful,
but it can hurt,
and will leave a scar – a lesson.

It is:
A hope, that wants to be camouflaged,
not wanting to seem overly greedy,
but the heart, still wants the same.

Make it clear to me,
why don’t you?
I’m no psychic,
merely human, as humanly as any can be.

I’m young, naïve;
raw, one may add.
Like an open wound,
should & could be treated.
Instead, it hasn’t.

I question..
Why do you hold such ‘powers’,
as to when I should recover?
Leave me be, if salt is your solution.

These bags,
the layers, each one of them,
are those of my sleepless nights

I’ve prayed,
I’d pray,
& I’ll continue to pray..
That some day, ‘one day’,
will not come.

Feelings unraveled,
thoughts invoked,
dreams created..
The mind does wonder
& wanders into such an abyss,
that escape would be, almost, impossible.

Impossible,
nothing truly is.

Time & faith;
I’ll be patient.

Harden my heart, Lord
Take away the pain, the feelings
Give me a heart, only for You.

When the sun goes down,
& when the sky is filled with twinkles,
Let my hope and what I’ve been waiting for
be, only, You.

IMG_8168[1]

Love, (forever & ever)
Hannah L.