About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thanks to Hazel, I'm almost hooked to this song.

Lately I'm confused

Confused to how you've such a hold,

Hold on me.

The heart drawn

The mind trying to run

But the heart became a burden.

If only life can do without emotions

Such confusion would cease to exist.

I remember - the promise.

My oath to many, I have not forgotten.

Not that such oath bounds me,

Only knowing the worst outcome

scares me.

To have but to lose,

I shall not want.

If it means anything,

Leave me be.

But if to play,

Then play, break and walk away.

If that makes you happy,

A number on a list,

I'll contribute.

But once broken,

Never be mended.

Not by the same hands that crush and ruin.

Warning it may be,

To me.

It's fun to be in the moment,

To laugh,

To be amused,

To have the attention.

But I shed - a tear,

Now.

For I know

Such can only be temporary.

 

 

Love,

Hannah L.