About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Sunday, February 23, 2014

There are still first times..!

Herrrooooowwww!~

THIS is my first time blogging with the ipad. I dont think i will be over creative or crazy with the colours because I am sure it will be pretty difficult to do so. So not used to blogging without a mouse and a proper keypad!

Anyway, about me.

Life seems to be pretty monotonous atm. Working every day (ex Sundays!) since Uni hasn't started. I think i like my job apart from the fact that I have to stand for the entire time I'm working. These days I actually hide in the toilet for a while just so that my legs can rest. But at least meeting new people and serving them helps me to let go of the sad things that are hanging on my chest. Seeing someone smile makes me smile which I believe is the best cure to any sad or depressing mood.

 I feel as though I am hiding. Hiding as long as I can from you. Because I am afraid. Afraid that when i see you, all the strength that I have within me that holds me together will burst into thin air which will leave me broken. Just like a shattered glass.

Just like a shattered glass...

Interesting that when a glass breaks onto the ground, my mum always tells us to be careful. Not to go near the 'crime' scene. That is because those broken pieces can hurt someone if they are not careful. When that someone gets hurt from pricking themselves with a piece glass, their blood will stain that piece of glass as well. So no matter what, both parties will be get hurt.

Is that why? Is that why you should keep your distance?

I wish i can gather up the courage to say no and push you away. I dont want you to get hurt. & i dont want to get hurt again.

I know. I'm not stupid. The time will come for me to face the difficult times. Somehow i just want to be as happy as I can for the time being just so when the hard times come, it wont be as bad because I had my share of happiness. I'm not really sure what I'm thinking. The higher cloud 9 is, the harder the fall.

Thank you for being cold to me. I know its what I need to move on.

Come on! I can do this..

It's as simple as ABC. Piece myself together, dont hurt others in the process, and continue to obey.
So much easier said than done. SO SO MUCH EASIER SAID THAN DONE!

어떡해?

Love, 
Hannah