About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Friday, January 13, 2012

I’ve just realised..

..that I’m giving out too many excuses! (no, its not good!)

given the excuse of no dictionary therefore I haven’t finished reading my English literature books yet, but I could easily check the words up on the internet.. which means I can’t start on my Oral Project. SHOOT!

given the excuse that the house internet is slow therefore not looking up the words and not replying my emails..

given the excuse that my calculator has insufficient batteries therefore can’t do my Math’s homework when I could easily use my brain..

given the excuse to eat because I won’t be having such yummy food back in Melbourne..

given the excuse to not exercise because of the rainy weather when I have the treadmill at home!

given the excuse to go jogging with you even when it is raining but go to your house instead and walked into something I knew that isn’t right..

given the excuse that I won’t be able to see you again and contradict everything I’ve said which will result in planting hope in you which I may never fulfill..

funny how I’ve had so many excuses. :(

there are many more actually.. sigh! what a person I am..

tired! :/ not a good start to a good year!

Love, Hannah

PS: I’ve cut my hair! :) a hint of light in the vast darkness I would say..

IMG3050