About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why am I afraid?

Today was a RAINY and COLD day. *bah*

slept till 10.30 in the morning. *not good*

did my PE work. Finally got stuff settled and sorted out.

Then I went to COBURG to the Fenix Fitness Centre to redeem 6 weeks pass from a voucher I bought. WOAH! can’t wait!

I set my goals already! Must be FITTER, TONER and Lighter (in weight) *laughs*

Anyway, I helped Rach to cook dinner. (first HOME cooked dinner after like forever!)

Went to church for dance practise! woah!! so TIRING!

The warm up itself wass.. *KABOOM* mind blowing and energy draining!

but I felt good. Like it was what I needed and wanted! Wanted to get back up on that scale and feel proud of myself.

We practiced our dance for VEGENITE. Had really hard moves!

Have to do the split and the bridge and the hand stand. I could do the bridge only! *SHUCKS*

To do the handstand. I must first master a simple cartwheel. and this is where my TITLE comes in.

Andreas (my friend that reminds me of my brother) kept encouraging me to just FLUNK my body and release it into the air! But I was afraid. I kept saying NO and NO. & then he asked me, ‘why can’t you do it? Just do it. What are you afraid of? Aren’t you a kid? C’mon, only adults worry about all this stuff.’ And it hit me, so hard, that I questioned myself. ‘Yea, what am I afraid of?’ *SHUCKS*

Used to be FEARLESS! but now apparently I am fearing EVERYTHING!

Fear the dark, fear being alone, fear of work, fear school, fear so so much!

Where have I gone to?

*SHUCKS*

I just hope that I could master this Cart wheel. It seems to me that it will help me to find myself back. *ICANDOIT!* but I can’t do it at home. No space. HAHA!

Love, Hannah

PS: be yourself and if you realized that you are not you anymore, find yourself again.