About Me

My photo
Hello. The name is Hannah (or Banana). There really isn't much, really, as to what I can say about myself. Everything about me is here in my blog. From when I first hit puberty to when I am still trying to figure out how to go about mini-challenges to every day living! Love, Hannah PS: happy reading!

Monday, August 29, 2011

Frenemy

I JUST read a blog.

Quotes :

You find out who your friends are, who your enemies are and who your frenemies are and the sooner the better.

Well, I agree! :) It is like it hurts to wake up in the middle of a nice dream and realize that its just a dream. There you go. Its similar.

To think you know one so well, to think that you can tell everything to that one person and to even entrust everything you have to that one person THEN the next second everything just tumbles back at you so hard you can’t even get back up. (well, you can. it just takes time)

Going through that is so BAD. I’m actually speechless at the moment. To think that you would even HAVE the thought of hurting your friends is just.. UNCOOL!

Friends are where you fall back to and they would catch you. Friends are those who makes you laugh and cry at all the wrong times and yet the happiness will always be there. Friends are those who tells you they love you just out of the blue and still it means something. Friends are just as important as having a meal. Just as important as having an umbrella in the middle of a rain. To think of not wanting those must be INSANE! To think of throwing friends away by bitchslapping them is just.. *speechless*

Not at the right time of typing this post. Because I am listening to really nice and touchy songs and also seeing my friends pictures appearing on my desktop wallpaper every now and then (its what I recently figured that I could actually make my desktop wallpaper change every minute now! WEE~)

Well, I  choose not to care about those ‘friends’ that would want me to be their' ‘enemy’. I have really awesome friends that can overcome you one little pest! You mean nothing to me. Nothing you do will ever mean anything to me now.

You can’t just whack me infront of everyone and then when I’m alone, tell me that you’re sorry. I used to think that works. Because I didn’t want to lose you as a friend. But now I see. I see that you are just using me. Just manipulating me. Just annoying the shit out of me that I’m already numb. So yes. you can go and stick a freaking pole in your hole which I’m pretty sure will shut the shit out of you. sorry for being harsh. But well, you made me bleed twice on the court and you continued playing. You continued scoring. You continued doing your thing. Continued wanting attention to you and praises to be on you. Well if that’s what you want. I’ll just assure you that I’m out of your way. I’m not fighting. I don’t want any attention if that just keeps making me sick and hurt. I don’t want you. in. my. life.

Love, Hannah

PS: I need Him, Family & Friends but Frenemies+enemies? No way.. I have more than enough dramas going on.